Beef Tenderloin Steaks with Blue Cheese ToppingFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks cut 1” thick shopping list
- 1 large clove garlic cut in half shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese softened shopping list
- 4 teaspoons crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 4 teaspoons plain yogurt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced onion shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine topping ingredients in small bowl.
- Rub both sides of beef steaks with cut sides of garlic clove.
- Place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3” from heat.
- Broil 16 minutes turning once.
- One to two minutes before steaks are done top evenly with topping.
- Season with salt and sprinkle with parsley then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!