Apple Topped BiscuitsFrom cyates798 7 years ago
- 3 cups sliced peeled tart apples shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking tapioca shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tube large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, combine the apples, sugar, tapioca, lemon juice, cinnamon, and salt.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Transfer apple mixture to a greased 9-in. pie plate or shallow baking dish.
- Place biscuits over apples.
- Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until biscuits are browned. Immediately invert onto a serving plate.