Grilled Chicken And Broccoli AlfredoFrom rayguitar 4 years ago
- 2 Boneless skinless chicken breasts (sliced in half lengthwise) shopping list
- 16oz. of dried penne shopping list
- 1/2-1 stick salted butter shopping list
- 1 pint very heavy cream shopping list
- 1 Bunch broccoli shopping list
- 8 oz. Parmesan (get good quality Parmesan please) shopping list
- 1 lemon shopping list
- Salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Add several pinches salt and pepper; squeeze lemon over chicken
- Let marinate for 10 minutes
- Grate Parmesan (not too fine)
- Let butter soften
- At the same time:
- Steam broccoli
- Grill chicken
- Boil water and cook penne
- When penne is done, drain and add softened butter
- Add cream and Parmesan, stir briskly
- Add sliced chicken and broccoli.
- Add salt if needed.
- Eat immediately.
The Cookrayguitar Tuolumne, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!