Crunchy Chinese SaladFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 large head napa cabbage chopped shopping list
- 5 green onions diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 2 packages ramen noodles without flavoring shopping list
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 small package sliced almonds shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cabbage and onions in a large bowl then set aside.
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Break noodles in small pieces and brown along with sesame seeds and almonds.
- Cool and drain on paper towels.
- To make dressing mix together all ingredients and microwave to dissolve the sugar.
- Let cool 20 minutes before serving.
- Toss together all salad ingredients and add dressing just before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!