Pepperoni Pasta BakeFrom cyates798 7 years ago
- 1 (16 ounce) box ziti pasta, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 (32 ounce) jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated (or more) shopping list
- 1/2 lb pepperoni, chopped shopping list
- 1 lb ricotta cheese shopping list
- Optional: chopped bell pepper, mushroom, onions shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together 1 cup of mozzarella cheese with other ingredients.
- Spoon into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with remaining cup of mozzarella.
- Bake for 40 minutes until lightly browned on top.
The Cookcyates798 Odessa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!