Black Bottom Strawberry Cream PieFrom coffeebean53 7 years ago
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box (from 15 oz box) shopping list
- 2/3 cup hot fudge topping shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 cups strawberries, quartered shopping list
- 1/2 cup strawberry glaze shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450°F Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch glass pie pan. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Spread hot fudge topping in bottom of cooled baked shell. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Carefully spread over chocolate layer in shell.
- In medium bowl, gently mix strawberries and pie glaze. Spoon evenly over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Just before serving, pipe or spoon whipped cream around edge of pie. Store in refrigerator.