Almond Red Sauce MexicoFrom astrochef 7 years ago
- ½ Cup Blanched almond, toasted and Slivered shopping list
- 1 Cup Minced onion shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon Minced garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons corn oil shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons tomato paste shopping list
- 2 Teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon Crushed Red Chillies shopping list
- ¼ Teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Finely grind the almonds in a food processor, set aside.
- Sauté the onions and garlic in the oil, over a medium flame for six-eight minutes, until tender.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, except the almonds, bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and stir for 1 minute Remove from the heat, stir in the almonds and serve hot.
The Cookastrochef London, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!