Summer Pork RoastFrom elaina253 5 years ago
- 4 - 4 1/2 lbs) boneless pork loin tenderloin shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 c brown sugar shopping list
- 1 can 14 oz chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup apple juice shopping list
- 2 apples, cored, peeled and coarsely chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 jar cherry jam (I used Oregon Choke Cherry jam) shopping list
- 2 tblsp orange marmalade shopping list
- 1 cup craisins shopping list
- 1 tblsp rosemary shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients except pork is slow cooker and mix well. Cut pork to fit in slow cooker and cook on low for 9 - 12 hours.
The Cookelaina253 Federal Way, WA
The Rating2 people
I just made all kinds of cherry jam so this is another to use some of it! Plus I can make it and go to work and come home to a dinner in a flash!
Thanks and high 5 to you!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!