Oakland Cuban SandwichFrom chv 7 years ago
How to make it
- Spread mayonnaise and dijon mustard on one side of each bread slice.
- Layer pork, Swiss, and pickle slices on 4 bread slices.
- Top with remaining bread slices.
- Butter outsides of sandwiches.
- Place on 275 degree griddle and press hot iron skillet on top of sandwiches to flatten. Skillet can be weighed down with a brick to help flatten sandwiches.
- Cook until meat is warmed, cheese is melted and bread is browned.
The Cookchv Oakland, TN
The Rating4 people
sounds yummy ........thank you
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds yummie, I'll do this on my panini grill. You have my 5, thanks for sharing.henrie in Savannah loved it
Nice sandwich! 5 forks to you!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!