Ham and Baby Swiss RollsFrom gummibearpixie 6 years ago
- 2 Packages Hawaiian Sweet rolls shopping list
- 1 lbs. honey ham off the bone (the kind you get at the deli) sliced thin shopping list
- 8 oz Baby swiss cheese, sliced thin shopping list
- 1/2 Cup margarine shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbs poppy seeds shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbs prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbs onion flakes shopping list
- 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Slice top half off the rolls while rolls are still attatched to each other, set aside top half
- layer bottom half with ham and then with cheese
- Replace top half and then using a good knife slice down through individual rolls.
- Place on a cookie sheet with a little bit of room inbetween each
- Melt the stick of margarine in saucepan, add poppyseed, worcestershire sauce, prepared mustard, and onion flakes
- stir and pour over rolls
- bake at 300 degrees for 15-20 minutes
The Cookgummibearpixie Ozark, MO
The Rating4 people
My Grandson is going to LOVE these "5"FORK!!!!!
Sandwiches! Two of the ingredients are his
Favorites! 'Hawaiian Sweet Rolls' and Deli Ham!
Oh...he also likes Swiss Cheese (^_^) ~!
Thank-you for this post~
~Blessi...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Sounds yummy to me. Poppy seeds and I don't agree with one another but the rest sounds delicious! 5 forks to you!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
I've been looking for this recipe! Thanks for posting.lowcountrycook in Mt Pleasant loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!