PIZZA FONDUEFrom ozsmom 5 years ago
- 1/2 LB bulk sausage shopping list
- 1 CUP CHOPPED onion shopping list
- 2 JARS meatless spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1/4 LB deli ham FINELY CHOPPED shopping list
- 1-3oz PKG PIZZA pepperoni sliceD FINELY shopping list
- 1/4 TSP red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 LB MOZZARELLA, CUT INTO 3/4 INCH PIECES shopping list
- 1 LOAF ITALIAN BREAD; CUT INTO 1 INCH CUBES shopping list
How to make it
- Cook sausage and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat until sausage is browned, stiring to break up the meat.
- Drain meat and add mixture to slow cooker.
- Stir in pasta sauce, ham, pepperoni and pepper flakes.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Serve fondue with cheese & bread cubes.