Hawaiian Chop SteakFrom karee 4 years ago
- 1/4 Cup olive oil shopping list
- 3 lbs round steak thinly cut 1/8" strips 3" long (no bone) shopping list
- 4 lg quartered and separated sweet white onions (Maui if you can get them) shopping list
- 6-8 lg green bell peppers (cut into strips) shopping list
- 1 Cup Janapanse style soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Cup water shopping list
- 1/2 Cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbl ginger shopping list
- 1 Minced garlic clove shopping list
- 1/8 Cup sesame oil shopping list
- 2 Cups uncooked CalRose rice in 2 1/4 cups of water shopping list
- pineapple shopping list
- pickled ginger shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil into fry pan
- Place beef in pan turn beef so that each side is seared.
- Remove meat from fry pan and place into slow cooker
- Place onions and bell peppers on top of beef.
- Mix soy sauce, water, white sugar, garlic clove and sesame oil together.
- Pour entire contents into slow cooker.
- Cook on Low 480 minutes (8 hours)
- Cook on High 180 minutes (3 hours)
- Cook Rice using rice cooker or on stovetop
- (stovetop bring to boil cover and lower to heat to slow simmer 15 minutes turn off heat being careful to not remove the lid for 20 minutes.
- Place a bed of rice on each plate, put chop steak, vegetables and sauce over the rice. Place pineapple and pickled ginger on each plate.
The Cookkaree Moreno Valley, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!