Steam Spring RollFrom dailypatnews 8 years ago
- 1.5 pieces of beancurd skin (I DID NOT rinse it water) shopping list
- 200g of pork (fat plus lean, the chinese call it the 3 layer meat) shopping list
- 2 pieces of garlic shopping list
- 1 piece of shallot shopping list
- 1/4 piece of onion shopping list
- 1 by 1inch size of salted fish shopping list
- about 3 inch length carrot (chopped) shopping list
- 2 pieces of dried chinese mushroom (soaked) shopping list
- 50g chicken fillet shopping list
- 30g of dried seaweed (soaked and drained) shopping list
How to make it
- Blend all ingredients (minus the beancurd skin).
- Cut beancurd skin to your desired size.
- Place some mixture and seaweed on the beancurd.
- Roll one round and fold in both sides of the skin.
- Roll it till the beancurd skin is used up.
- Dab some water on the edge of the skin to seal.
- Boil a pot of water.
- Place the meat roll in a dish and steam it till it's cook.
- Remove and cut into pieces.
- You may serve it just like that or cut it to small pieces, dust with cornflour and deep fried in hot oil briefly.
- Dish, drain and serve with chilli sauce!
The Cookdailypatnews Miri, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!