Seafood Cream Cheese QuicheFrom grizzlybear 5 years ago
- 1- 8" unbaked pie shell shopping list
- stalk of celery, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 lb. Grated swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 lb. shrimp, shelled and deveined shopping list
- 3 Tbs. melted butter shopping list
- 5 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Ingredients make two 8" pies
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Melt butter in pan and saute shrimp, onion and celery.
- Cut cream cheese into 1/4 inch pieces. Cover the bottom of the pie crust with the cream cheese pieces.
- Add the sautéed shrimp, onion and celery and top with the grated Swiss cheese.
- Mix together the milk and eggs and pour over the top.
- Bake 10 minutes, then reduce temperature to 350 and bake for another 1/2 hour.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!