Bears Cream Cheese HummusFrom grizzlybear 5 years ago
- 1 can (15 oz.) garbanzo beans, drained (reserve liquid) and rinsed shopping list
- 3 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature shopping list
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced green onions (white and pale green parts only) shopping list
- 1 to 2 tsp. prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- In a food processor or blender, whirl garbanzo beans, 1/4 cup reserved liquid, cream cheese, lemon juice, green onions, 1 tsp. horseradish, and 1/2 tsp. salt until smooth.
- Taste, and add more horseradish and salt if desired. Serve immediately or chill up to one day.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!