Mushroom soupFrom sufia 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Over medium heat, melt two tablespoons of the butter in a saucepan. Toss in the onion and cook until soft but not browned.
- 2. Toss in the remaining butter and then add the mushrooms. Cook for 8 minutes.
- 3. Pour in the stock, add the parsley, and bring to a boil. When bubbling, reduce to a simmer and cook for an hour.
- 4. Puree using immersion blender or pour soup into a blender (you might need to do this in stages), and process until smooth. Return to the saucepan and bring to a simmer. Pour in the sherry, and season with salt and pepper.
The Cooksufia JP, INDIA
- Not added to any groups yet!