Black Bean PizzaFrom sufia 7 years ago
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped zucchini shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Press dough into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 425 degrees F for 4-6 minutes or until crust just begins to brown.
- 2.Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute the onion and garlic in oil until tender. Add zucchini; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add the beans and tomatoes; bring to a boil. Boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes; drain. Sprinkle 2/3 cup of cheese over crust. Top with bean mixture and remaining cheese. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until crust is browned and cheese is melted.
The Cooksufia JP, INDIA
- Not added to any groups yet!