Applebees Spinach Artichoke DipFrom kanthony39us 6 years ago
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen, chopped spinach, thawed shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and rough chopped shopping list
- 1 cup shredded parmesan/romano cheese blend shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 10 ounces prepared alfredo sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 4 ounces (1/2 package) softened cream cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small baking dish.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and melted.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookkanthony39us Kansas City, MO
The Rating4 people
I made this yesterday! What A Hit! It's Better Than Applebees!!bootlady in Burton loved it
My favorite dip...thanks for posting! ^5
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Yummy - this is how I fix mine too!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!