Taco Filled Pasta ShellsFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 12 uncooked jumbo pasta shells shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup salsa shopping list
- 1 cup taco sauce shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups tortilla chips, crushed (optional) shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream for garnish shopping list
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, brown ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning and prepare as directed on package.
- Add cream cheese to skillet.
- Cover and simmer 5 to 10 minutes or until cream cheese is melted.
- Transfer to a bowl and chill 1 hour.
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions.
- Drain and gently toss cooked shells with melted butter.
- Fill each shell with about 3 tablespoons beef mixture.
- Spoon salsa in bottom of greased 9 inch baking pan.
- Arrange filled shells over.
- Pour taco sauce over shells.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with cheeses and tortilla chips.
- Bake, uncovered 15 minutes or until heated through and cheeses are melted.
- Serve with sour cream and green onions on the side.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!