Rainbow Trout with Yogurt SauceFrom sufia 7 years ago
- 1 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 cucumber, shredded shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 (6 ounce) fillets rainbow trout shopping list
- 1 pinch lemon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl combine the yogurt, cucumber, dill, lemon zest, olive oil and salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Turn oven broiler on. Coat a broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle fillets with lemon pepper and place on broiler pan. broil for about 8 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. To serve spoon yogurt sauce over fish.
The Cooksufia JP, INDIA
The Rating3 people
I hav e TONS of trought in the freezer caught by a friend. Now i know exactally how to serve it up besides the usual "fried" Thanks!foodinnewengland in Claremont loved it
Trout is one of my favorite fish - with tangy flavors and yogurt - this is a sure high 5!!!!!
Nada :)nadaism in Bathurst loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!