Chocolate CupcakesFrom sufia 6 years ago
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin pan with paper or foil liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla. Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk; beat well. Fill the muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Frost with your favorite frosting when cool.
The Cooksufia JP, INDIA
- Not added to any groups yet!