2-minute Egg SandwichFrom acemom 5 years ago
How to make it
- Gather all ingredients for a quick assembly.
- Whip (and season, if desired) eggs with a fork.
- Toast bread and microwave eggs (45 seconds for 1, 90 seconds for 2) on high.
- Use a fork to lift cooked eggs from bowl, top with sliced cheese so it will begin to melt.
- Assemble sandwich as soon as bread is toasted.
- Serve warm with your favorite morning beverage.
- You can add avocado (YUM!), bacon, ham, sliced tomatoes, etc. to this to make it your own!