Bacon wrapped pork smothered in baked beansFrom dutchie326 5 years ago
How to make it
- take the pork an using a rolling pin or meat tenderizer smash the pork to flatten a little .
- Once you have done that you put some of the beans on it an roll it.once rolled put a slice or two of the raw bacon on it an use a tooth pick to hold it together.
- Then place in a pan
- .Repeat this till all pork is rolled then pour the remaining beans in.
- Place in the oven for about an hour at 350 degrees.
- Remove and serve with your favorite veggie.