Brown Rice Peanut Butter PuddingFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine eggs, cooked rice, peanut butter, honey and cinnamon.
- Stir in milk, raisins and dates then turn into baking dish and place dish in larger dish.
- Add 1" water to larger pan then bake 25 minutes at 350.
- Stir mixture then bake another 25 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and peanuts if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!