Poached Eggs and Ham on Puff PastryFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature for 30 minutes then preheat oven to 400.
- Mix egg yolk and water then unfold pastry sheet on lightly floured surface.
- Roll into 12” square then cut into 4 equal squares and cut 1/2” strips from each side of 1 square.
- Brush edges of pastry square with egg mixture.
- Lay 1 strip on each edge of square trimming to fit then prick center of square with a fork.
- Repeat with remaining squares then lightly brush squares with egg mixture and bake 15 minutes.
- Poach eggs then top with cheese then spread pastry squares with mustard.
- Top each with 2 slices ham and 1 egg with cheese then sprinkle with thinly sliced chives.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!