Caramelized Onion Smoked Gouda and Pecan Rice TartFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 then heat butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté 10 minutes stirring periodically until browned and caramelized.
- Meanwhile combine rice, parmesan and eggs in a medium bowl.
- Press mixture into bottom of 10" removable bottom pan.
- Distribute onion over crust and top with smoked Gouda and pecans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!