Grilled Zucchini Rollups With Herbs And CheeseFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 3 small zucchini(about 1/2 lb. ea.),cut lengthwise into 1/4" thick slices shopping list
- 1 TB. olive oil shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt,plus more to taste shopping list
- pinch of fresh ground pepper,plus to taste shopping list
- 1-1/2 oz. fresh goat cheese shopping list
- 1TB. minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/2 tspfresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 oz. baby spinach leaves (2 c lightly packed) shopping list
- 1/3 c fesh basil leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill or grill pan over med. heat.
- Discard outermost slices of zucchini and brush the rest with oil on both sides. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill until tender,about 4 mins a side.
- You can make grilled zucchini a day ahead and store in airtight container.
- In small bowl,combine goat cheese,parsley, and lemon juice,mashing together with fork.
- Put 1/2 tsp. of cheese mixture about 1/2" from end of zucchini slice.Top with a few spinach leaves and a small or half of large basil leaf.
- Roll up and place seam side down on a platter. Repeat with the rest of zucchini slices.
- You can make these up a day before ready to serve and store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating2 people
wow! Pleclare sounds great! I will do them as soon as I can, really looking foreward!magali777 in Mexico loved it