Baked Oatmeal For Vegan MomsFrom tashmoore 6 years ago
- 1 cup applesauce shopping list
- 3/4 cup vegan friendly sugar shopping list
- 1 cup plain soy, almond, hemp, or rice milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon veggie oil shopping list
- 3 cups regular oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins or other mix-in (other dried fruit, nuts, etc) (optional) shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons (or 2-3 tea packets) fenugreek (optional) shopping list
- 1-3 Tablespoons milled flax seed (optional) shopping list
- 1-2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Beat together applesauce sugar.
- Mix in oil, milk, salt, baking powder, oatmeal. Beat well then stir in raisins.
- Pour into a lightly greased pie pan.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in preheated oven until firm, about 35 minutes (may be closer to 45 or 50, poke with toothpick to check).
- Serve hot.