Caramel Pecan PieFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- 1 9-inch pie crust, pre-baked for 12 minutes at 350 degrees F shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3 cups pecans, toasted and chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Combine sugars, butter, and honey in a heavy-bottom sauce pot; cook over a medium heat, and stir only until melted.
- Heat until mixture reaches 240 degrees F on a candy thermometer. Remove from heat and stir in heavy cream and pecans; mixture will bubble slightly.
- Pour into pre-baked pie shell and bake for approximately 30-35 minutes.
- Cool. Pie will set completely when cooled.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating5 people
luv the honey and brown sugar added thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
FANTASTIC!!! Love it.rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
love it !!! you know caramel and cheesecakes are my weakness ...........go easy here lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!