Stuffed Peppers w Jasmine riceFrom ladyarp 4 years ago
- 4 lrg. green peppers, seeded & cut in half lengthwise shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups cooked whole grain brown organic jasmine rice shopping list
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup low sodium ketchup or pizza sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp. vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp. mustard shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange peppers in a baking pan.
- In a lrg. mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, onion, and cooked rice. Set aside.
- For sauce, in a bowl, combine ketchup or pizza sauce, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Stir half of the sauce into meat mixture. Reserve the rest for over the top.
- Spoon meat mixture into peppers, dividing evenly.
- Spread sauce over top.
- Bake uncovered 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.