Chocolate Carmel Pecan TartFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 2 cups pecans, toasted and chopped shopping list
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 pie crust, pre-baked in a pie pan or short tart pan shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a heavy-bottom sauce pot and heat mixture until it reaches 240 degrees F on a candy thermometer. Remove from heat and stir in heavy cream, toasted pecans, and chocolate chips.
- Fill baked pie shell and bake for 25-30 minutes in a 350-degree F oven.
- Let cool completely before slicing.