Saute Of Cauliflower and Mustard Greens With PeanutsFrom jena 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon rice-wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons water shopping list
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped (1 tablespoon) shopping list
- 3 cups cauliflower florets (1/2 small head) shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth or water shopping list
- 8 cups firmly packed, coarsely chopped mustard greens, stems included (1-pound bunch) shopping list
- salt & freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce and water in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in a large deep skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat until very hot.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring, until golden, about 30 seconds.
- Add cauliflower and vegetable broth (or water) and bring to a boil.
- Simmer, covered, until the cauliflower is almost tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add greens and simmer, covered, until the greens are tender, an additional 5 minutes. (Do not overcook the greens or they will lose their vibrant color.)
- Stir in the peanut sauce and cook, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve garnished with chopped peanuts.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Per serving: 319 calories; 18 g fat (2 g sat, 6 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 30 g carbohydrate; 16 g protein; 14 g fiber; 696 mg sodium; 1396 mg potassium.
- Nutrition bonus: Vitamin A (478% daily value), Vitamin C (263% dv), Folate (132% dv), Potassium (40% dv).
- 1 Carbohydrate Serving
- Exchanges: 4 vegetable, 1 high fat meat, 2 1/2 fat