Sausage Ham Egg CasseroleFrom cyates798 5 years ago
- 1/2 lb. HOT crumble sausage shopping list
- 1 cup diced ham shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup diced green onion shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 5 slices of bread, torn into pieces shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I use monterey jack/colby) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Begin cooking sausage in skillet, when almost done, add in ham, bell pepper, garlic, onion and red pepper flakes, cook until veggies are tender crisp and sausage is cooked thoroughly.
- Beat eggs, milk, dry mustard and salt and pepper together.
- Grease casserole dish and lay torn bread pieces in bottom of dish.
- With a slotted spoon, spoon out sausage mixture and put into egg mixture, mix well.
- Pour over bread pieces evenly. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes in preheated oven, until slightly browned and when a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve hot, reheats very nicely!