Creamy Pea SoupFrom prince 10 years ago
- 2 1/2 c. of dried split peas shopping list
- 1 ham bone shopping list
- 1/2 c. of chopped shallots shopping list
- 1/2 c. of chopped carrots shopping list
- fresh celery leaves shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1 tsp. of salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of granulated garlic shopping list
- 8 c. of water shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Begin by placing split peas, water, the ham bone, shallots, carrts, celery leaves, bay leaf, salt, garlic, and pepper in a large pot.
- You want to heat until it almost boil.
- Recuce flame to low and cover with a lid for about one and half hour.
- Now the peas are tender, remove the ham bone and bay leaf.
- Then you dice the meat from the ham bone and put aside.
- You will then cut the cream cheese, process in the blender with soup in the blender.
- Once this is blended , add back to pot and add ham. Let this heat up completely.
- Season as needed and serve.
The Cookprince Miami, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!