White Corn ChiliFrom mel_yates 7 years ago
- 2 lbs. ground beef (I use 80/20) shopping list
- 1 can of white corn shopping list
- 1 can of navy beans or if you prefer 1 can of White Northern Beans shopping list
- 1 can of Diced tomatoes with garlic and oregano shopping list
- 2 jars of mild salsa shopping list
- 1 bunch of green onions;diced shopping list
- 1 bag of Shredded cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Brown Hamburger meat in a large skillet and season with salt and pepper;drain any remaining juices.
- Transfer to a large pot and add the corn,beans, diced tomatoes, and salsa;do not drain the corn. Stir completely and season once more with salt and pepper; I also add about 2 TBSP. of sugar. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- When ready to serve top with diced green onions and cheese.
- You can fix a pan of corn bread. and bake a few potatoes and make it a complete meal. This is Delicious!
The Cookmel_yates Grundy, VA
The Rating3 people
Nice dish! And easy, this will go great in our house! Thanks, Dooleydooley in Crossroads loved it
EASY "5"FORK!!!!! Flavorful recipe!
A "Must Make&Taste"~
~*~mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Yum this sounds like a keeper, thanks for the post.
Bakermanroosterbakermanrooster in Wichita loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!