Broccoli CasseroleFrom mel_yates 6 years ago
- 2 boxes of frozen chopped broccoli shopping list
- 2 cups of Cooked Rice; I use the rice in the Boil-n- Bags, 1 bag will do. shopping list
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 16 ounce jar of Cheez Whiz shopping list
- 1 pack of Ritz Crackers; crushed shopping list
- 1 stick of butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay broccoli out to thaw.
- Cook rice according to package directions and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the broccoli, rice, cream of mushroom soup,and the cheez whiz. Stir until well blended.
- In a small bowl, melt the stick of butter and add the crushed ritz crackers, stir until well blended and layer on top of the casserole.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes to an hour.