Easy Italian Baked Fresh Sardine Fillets RecipeFrom victoriaregina 7 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 pounds cleaned fresh sardine fillets (leave the skin on them, just remove the bones) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped shopping list
- About 3/4 cup fresh chopped parsley shopping list
- lemon juice shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- and garlic. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the parsley
- Lay the sardine fillets in a ceramic baking dish, skin side down if they have skins, and spread the parsley and garlic over them.
- Drizzle with olive oil and salt.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in an preheated oven at 350°F.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle the baked sardine fillets with fresh squeezed lemon juice and serve.
The Cookvictoriaregina USA, VA
The Rating7 people
This recipe brings me back to my grandmothers kitchen table. ^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it
Delicious! I think that pretty much says it all and this recipe deserves a HIGH 5.chacha in New York loved it