Spicy Chipotle Vegetable SoupFrom mrsbradley 6 years ago
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced shopping list
- 4 cups vegetable broth shopping list
- 1 can of corn with peppers (such as Mexi-corn), drained shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoons cumin shopping list
- 2 cloves minced/pressed garlic shopping list
- 3 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, diced (1/4" to 1/2" pieces) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced plus 1 teaspoon of adobo sauce shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a 3 quart pan over medium heat, add the olive oil and saute the bell pepper, chipotle pepper and cumin for about three 3 minutes or until pepper barely begins to soften on the edges.
- Add the green onion and garlic and cook about 1 minute more.
- Pour in broth and add tomatoes, corn, adobo sauce and salt and pepper.
- Heat soup on high until it's just simmering. The vegetables should still be firm, but warmed through.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- mrsbradley Chico, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmrsbradley Chico, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!