Chicken TavaFrom grizzlybear 4 years ago
- • 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided shopping list
- • 8 boneless chicken thighs, with skin shopping list
- • 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste shopping list
- • 1/4 cup water shopping list
- • 8 cloves garlic, halved shopping list
- • salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- • 4 medium potatoes, sliced shopping list
- • 4 tomatoes, sliced shopping list
- • 1 large onion, sliced shopping list
- • 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- • 8 pepperoncini peppers (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- 2. Trickle 1 tablespoon olive oil in the bottom of a roasting pan. Arrange chicken thighs in the pan. Mix the tomato paste and water, and spread over the chicken. Place garlic clove halves in the pan. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Arrange potatoes, tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, and pepperoncini over the chicken. Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon olive oil.
- 3. Bake 1 1/2 hours in the preheated oven, until vegetables are tender and chicken juices run clear. Periodically pour a little water into the pan if it starts to get dry.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!