Vegetarian QuesadillasFrom sufia 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow squash shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 6 (9 inch) whole wheat tortillas shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a large nonstick pan, cook red pepper, zucchini, yellow squash, onion, and mushrooms in olive oil over medium to medium-high heat for about 7 minutes, or until just tender. Remove vegetables from pan.
- Coat the same pan with cooking spray, and place one tortilla in pan. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese evenly over tortilla, and layer 3/4 cup of the vegetable mixture over the cheese. Sprinkle another 1/8 cup of cheese on the vegetables, and top with a second tortilla. Cook until golden on both sides, for approximately 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove quesadilla from pan, and repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut each quesadilla into 8 triangles with a pizza cutter. Serve ho
The Cooksufia JP, INDIA
- Not added to any groups yet!