Amaretto Cheese PieFrom ladyarp 4 years ago
- Crust: 1 1/2 cups chocolate wafers, crushed into fine crumps shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 stick butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup blanched almonds, crushed into fine pieces shopping list
- Filling: 1 (8oz.) package soft cream cheese. shopping list
- 1/2 pint whipping cream shopping list
- 3 eggs yolks shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 small package blanched almonds, sliced shopping list
- 1 tbsp. Amaretto liqeur shopping list
- 3 egg whites shopping list
How to make it
- Grease two pie pans.
- For crust : Mix chocolate wafers, sugar, butter, and almonds. Press into two greased pie pans. Set aside.
- Filling: In a mixing bowl, cream the sugar and cream cheese, beating until fluffy. Add egg yolks and Amaretto.
- In a seperate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff and fold into cheese mixture.
- Pour into chocolate crust. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Serve with 1 tbsp. Amaretto over each slice.