Chocolate-Peanut Butter Refrigerator CakeFrom fluffy24 3 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Heat 2⁄3 cup cream in a large microwave-safe bowl until steaming. Add chips; whisk until smooth. Slowly whisk in remaining cream. Chill 15 minutes.
- 2. Beat with mixer just until soft peaks form. Arrange 3 crackers, side by side, long edges touching, on serving plate. Spread evenly with 1⁄2 cup cream mixture. Repeat for 4 more layers; add 1 more layer crackers. Chill 1 hour. Chill remaining cream.
- 3. Spread top and sides of cake with cream. Chill 4 hours or up to 2 days.
- 4. Decorate with peanut butter chips, if desired. Slice with a serrated knife using a sawing motion.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!