Pork Chops N ApplesFrom pixyqueen 6 years ago
- 8 pork chops shopping list
- 5 large apples( Of your choice) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp of brown sugar shopping list
- 2 1/2tsp of mustard powder shopping list
- 4 cloves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of Chinese five spice shopping list
- 1 cup of chicken stock shopping list
- 1 1/2 jars of chunky apple sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- butter to sauté shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté onion and apples then place in slow cooker.
- Brown pork chops, then add to pot.
- Pour in apple sauce , juice and spices over the chops.
- Cook on high for 5-6 hours.
- When tender remove chops and keep warm , pour remaining juices from the slow cooker through a strainer.
- keep the remaining chunks of onion and apple and 1/2 the juice.
- pour into hot pan and reduce to desired consistency.
- serve with mash and vegies and the apple sauce.