Brasilian Sweet Corn PuddingFrom kutadkubilik 7 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Grate corn cobs using a fine vegetable grater. If your grater is not very fine, you can puree the corns in a pood processor. Strain through a strainer and squeeze with a spoon to divide bagasse from juice. Throw bagasse away, keep the juice.
- 2. Put the maize juice in milk and cook until thicker. After about 20 minutes of low cooking and stirring, add coconut milk and sugar to taste (I added 5 tablespoons vanilla sugar) and cook some minutes more
- 3. When the cream is homogeneous and thick, pour it into bowls and set aside to cool. Set in the fridge for about 2 hours. Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve! (traditionally, especially during Festa Juninha, Midsummer Night!)
People Who Like This Dish 1
- kutadkubilik Istanbul, TR
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkutadkubilik Istanbul, TR
- Not added to any groups yet!