Strawberry Yogurt CupsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine flour, butter and powdered sugar with fork until crumbly.
- Sprinkle in water 1 teaspoon at a time stirring to make dough.
- Press 3 tablespoons dough in bottom and up side of 4 custard cups to within 1/2" of top.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown then cool 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove shells from custard cups with small metal spatula to wire rack.
- Cool completely then spoon equal portions of yogurt into each cup and top with fruit.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!