Fresh Crab SpreadFrom frankboni 7 years ago
- 16oz crab claw meat shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise (home made, if possible) shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey mustard shopping list
- 1 bunch cilantro shopping list
- 4 stalks celery shopping list
- 1/2 small red onion shopping list
- cajun spice to taste (i.e. Ragin Cajun, Tony Chachere's creole seasoning, etc.) shopping list
How to make it
- Finely chop cilantro, celery, and onion. Delicately pick shell out of crab meat, and add to chopped vegetables. Fold into mayonnaise and honey mustard mixture until equally distributed. Serve with crackers.
The Cookfrankboni Pasedena, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!