chocolate nutella muffinsFrom jessnotzing 4 years ago
- dry ingrediants shopping list
- 250g self raising flour shopping list
- tsp of baking powder shopping list
- 100g demerara sugar shopping list
- wet ingrediants shopping list
- 1 beaten egg shopping list
- 225ml of milk shopping list
- 60g melten butter shopping list
- extra's shopping list
- 100g of milk chocolate chopped shopping list
- nutella shopping list
How to make it
- Firstly get your oven hot, about 180c and line a muffin tray with cases
- Now stir all the dry ingredients together
- Now add the wet ingrediants and mix until just combined (here is where u can make the recipe your own you can add cinnamon, vannila etc.)
- You now have a basic muffin mix from here you can stir in any ingredient you like as long as you have around 100grams of it, for example you can use 100 grams of bluebarries if you want to and make blueberry muffin. But this batch are going to be chocolate nutella muffins so now stir in chopped-up chocolate.
- Scoop in around a 3/4 of a tablespoon of the mix then add a teaspoon of nutella, now top with a bit more of the mix, top with alittle demerara sugar for a crispy top!
- They're now ready for the oven bake for about 25-30 mins or golden brown, ENJOY!