Broccoli And Bacon Stuffed MushroomsFrom kellybelly27 7 years ago
How to make it
- Arrange mushrooms top side down in a 9 inch pie dish
- in a bowl, mix everything together with your hands making sure to thoroughly combine ingredients
- start stuffing the mushrooms, don't be conservative!! PILE those puppies up!!!
- bake at 325F for 30-45 minutes, tops will be a nice brown and mushrooms will be soft
- I just made this stuff for the first time about ten minutes ago and i've already eaten half the mushrooms (im chewing as I type this)!! :)