Sloppy Joe MessFrom dutchie326 5 years ago
How to make it
- Put hamburger in a cooking pan on the stove and brown.
- When the hamburger is done, put the sloppy joe sauce in and heat it up. Cook enough rice for one serving per family member
- . When the rice is done, take a small sauce pan and the can of soup and heat it on medium heat with a little less than a half can of milk.
- Mix it well until it is thickened.
- Turn off the heat.
- Put a serving of rice on plates and then the sloppy joe sauce and then the cheese soup. Top with lettuce and the avocado and eat!
- You can put cheese on it if you like a lot of cheese. ( like alot of cheddar cheese)