Red Pepper Goat Cheese and Fresh Mint WrapsFrom heatherreneehopkins 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine cheese and mint in bowl.
- Wrap tortillas in paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds.
- Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons cheese mixture. Divide peppers evenly among tortillas; sprinkle with salt. Roll up tortillas; wrap each tightly in plastic wrap, twisting ends to secure. Chill 1 hour.
- Unwrap tortillas. Cut each wrap into 4 pieces, cutting one end of each piece diagonally and one end straight across so the piece can stand on end (see photo above).
- Note: Nutritional analysis includes Sugars 2g.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- heatherreneehopkins Oceanside, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookheatherreneehopkins Oceanside, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!